Corona Entertainment TV Unit - Mexican Solid Pine
The solid waxed pine Corona Entertainment TV Unit is the perfect addition to any living room. Its design allows space for your TV, DVD, Freeview and Sky box, as well as a handy drawer that’s great for storing those remote controls - you'll never need to search for those remotes again! The front door features a clear glass panel and this along with the ornate black handles and hinges gives this beautiful TV Stand a classic country look.
Supplied flat packed for easy home assembly.
- Maximise the media storage space in your home with this versatile and timeless Corona Entertainment TV Stand.
- The hand waxed finish enhances the wood grain and this together with the ornate black handles and hinges create a rustic country look.
- Expertly crafted from solid pine, its great for all your TV & DVD storage.
- Easy assembly with all components supplied and simple step by step instructions
- Overall: 58cm H x 105.5cm W x 44.5cm D
- Shelf: 10cm H x 43.3cm W x 39.5cm D
- Cabinet Interior: 40cm H x 42.5cm W x 39.5cm D
- Overall Product Weight: 25 kg
In order to keep your cost down and our pricing simple, we provide Low Cost Delivery. We keep it simple our pricing is straightforward and all-inclusive, which saves you time and money.
At this time, we can only deliver orders to destinations within the UK.
Deliveries to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Isles or Highlands as well as some areas of the Scottish Highlands may incur an extra delivery charge.
In select cases, we may not be able to deliver an order to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Isles or Highlands.
You can return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price including all outbound delivery and handling costs.
(To return items that have arrived damaged or faulty please see our "What If My Order Arrives Damaged?" or "Return or Replacement Parts" section)
If you refuse delivery of an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy, where inbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Please note: made to order/special order items or items where hygeine is a concerrn which have been used or opened cannot be returned for a refund.